Our much-loved lip balm is now better than ever! Experience the balm you love with a new melon-mango taste and all the benefits your lips crave. Our signature blend of natural oils, butters, and waxes help keep lips protected & nourished for hours.
- 4 Organic plant oils (Apricot Kernel, Grapefruit Seed, Palm Kernel, & Peach Kernel) bathe lips in a blend of fatty acids to help condition and revive parched, chapped lips.
- 5 Powerful plant butters (Cocoa, Kokum, Mango, Shea, & Shorea Sal) provide lips with a range of nutrients which help to soothe & nourish lips. This collection of butters contains an impressive array of beneficial components to smother lips in a warm blanket of comforting lipids; Lips contain only about 1/3 to 1/4 of dermal layers compared to the rest of the body, meaning they need as much TLC as they can get!
- 3 Natural waxes (Candelilla, Jojoba [Vegan Substitute], & Sunflower) provide a flexible film of protection to keep lips healthy and supple. This flexible veil not only helps to protects lips from external aggressors, this layer also helps to evenly distribute the oils & butters in the formula while helping lips retain moisture.
- A healthy dose of Vitamin E helps defend lips against environmental stressors.
For all the information you'd ever want to know about Blissful Lip Balm, click here!
How to Apply:
Our balm has been designed to withstand high temperatures so it won't readily melt in pockets, bags, or vehicles*; however, this means the balm needs a little help to apply evenly across lips. Luckily it's simple as 1-2-3!
- Uncap the balm,
- Press the face of the balm onto the center of your bottom lip for about two seconds to warm it up,
- Apply liberally to both lips until an even layer of balm is formed.
. . . And that's it! Once the balm has been warmed by your body heat it will readily apply to your lips, there is no need to apply the balm slowly or to warm it up against your lips more than once.
* This balm can easily withstand temperatures of at least 80 degrees Fahrenheit, but hotter than that and it could begin to soften, deform, and/or melt. Personally, I've kept one on my riding mower throughout the Summer of 2020 in above 90 degree temperatures with zero issues.
Ingredients: Palm Kernel Oil, Peach Kernel Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Grapefruit Seed Oil, Sunflower Wax, Candelilla Wax, Jojoba Wax Substitute (Vegetable-Derived), Shea Butter, Kokum Butter, Deodorized Cocoa Butter, Sal Butter, Mango Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Mango Flavor, Melon Flavor, Optiphen PLUS
We've spent years perfecting this formula and believe it is a truly universal skincare product appropriate for all skin types, tones, and ages. Of course each person is unique and has unique needs/concerns when it comes to their skin's health, so we've done our best to give you as much information as possible regarding what's in our Blissful Butter. In order to maintain some semblance of privacy regarding the minute specifics of this formula, the following percentages are presented as ranges of numbers rather than precise numbers; in other words, we want to be able to be transparent with customers without letting other companies copy off our homework.*
With that said, here are more detailed specifics regarding the ingredients:
In the following list, each ingredient is listed from most-to-least present within the formula; ingredients contributing the most to the formula will appear highest on the list.
- Palm Kernel Oil 20-30%
- Peach Kernel Oil 20-30%
- Apricot Kernel Oil 20-30%
- Grapefruit Seed Oil 20-30%
- Sunflower Wax 5-10%
- Candelilla Wax 5-10%
- Jojoba Wax [Vegan Substitute] 5-10%
- Shea Butter 5-10%
- Kokum Butter 2-5%
- Cocoa Butter [Deodorized] 2-5%
- Shorea Sal Butter 2-5%
- Mango Butter 2-5%
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 1-3%
- Mango Flavor 0.5%
- Spearmint Essential Oil 0.5%
- Optiphen PLUS 0.5%
Fatty acid distribution:
|Grapefruit Seed||Kokum Butter||Mango Butter||Palm Kernel||Peach Kernel||Sal Butter||Shea Butter|